How important is your name in Google to you?

Hi, do you want to be found through Google? I mean, is it important to you that somebody can google your name and find some information about you? I understand that the answer to this question largely depends on your employment situation. For example, if you are self-employed and you meet a potential client, you might just introduce yourself to them so the first information they have on you is your name, not your telephone number, your address, etc. Usually, it is easier to memorize a person’s name than their telephone number. Also, your phone number and address might change more often and faster than your name.
Anyway, what do you think of this?

Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Evening traffic update on local radio station[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I see the situation from the persepective of an English language student. If I take an English course and the school provides me with an English teacher, I want to know more about this person. Where can I find this information? So far I have not seen any English language school that publishes something useful about their trainers. They only give general facts about their methods and that they are the best English school. I want to get to know the person who is teaching me. That’s why we have put these profiles up. For example, if you are an English trainer and you introduce yourself to a group, they can google your name and will find these pages:

google.com/search?q=Linda+Arlia
google.com/search?q=Caroline+Binda
google.com/search?q=Daniela+Encheva
google.com/search?q=Torsten+Daerr
google.com/search?q=Ralf+Breheny

Or when you speak to a company on the phone, you can give them your name and tell them they can find your profile through Google…

Hi Torsen and Slava,

I think there is nothing bad to be found in the Internet. If you take a high position or have the site of your own, I think it’s great to be found in internet in order to get to know as much information as possible for further cooperation or anythig else.Many reasons can be found for this. :lol: