How get over the GRE

Fables often endure due to thier (i) ــــــــــــــــــ, often telling one simple narrative, based around one character. This is both by design, because direct statements are more easily remembered than florid ones, and by accident: As fables are passed form teller to teller(ii) ـــــــــــــــــ details fall away, leaving only the essential story. 

(i)
bombast
Objectvity
Simplicity
(ii)
Superfluous
Requisite
Apocryphal

For the first blank I think the answer is simplicity, and for the second blank I am confused between superfluous and apocryphal…

2 Likes

Hi, I think you did something weird to the formatting because I cannot read the question.

1 Like

I am sorry I don’t know what is the problem…

The question is

Fables often endure due to thier (i)-----------, often telling one simple narrative, based around one character. This is both by design. Because direct statements are more easily remembered than florid ones, and by accident: As fables are passed form teller to teller, (ii)------------- details fall away, leaving only the essential story.

1 Like