How does a drive-through bank work?

Hi Unchan, ‘check’ is the US version of the French/British spelling ‘cheque’.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Co-workers talk about the installation of the company’s new computer system.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you for your explanation, Torsten

Thank you, Ivana, I missed the sentence stating ‘here in the United States’. Vidyullata

This is a good information. I like this video, hope I will be seeing more video like this in future.

Thank you

Hello Michelle and Torsten,

Many thanks for this detailed video and many thanks for Torsten for the transcription.

By now I understand very well; only 2-3 places were where I had difficulties because I couldn’t separate the words.

It is sure that I could use the American ATM inside and on the driver through lane.

I remember a difficulty when we arrived in New York. We missed the plane and we had to go with the next one. I wanted to call my daughter that do not set off now for picking us only later. I was uncapable to use the phone, I couldn’t interpret the instruction.

Dear Michelle, once could you please to show us how we can phone from one state to another state in the US.

Many thanks for everything.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Thanks for your sounds.I’ll make it correct. Thanks again.

Cheerio!
Dilu.

Hello everybody!

Thanks Michelle and Torsten!!

You are excellent!! I loved this post. It’s very useful.

I had a chance to visit Florida, and I had knew this bank system, but I was so much confused to me in my first time. I can’t figure out has works ATM machine, because my English it was worst.

For me there were so many dangers to have ATM machine outside, because in my country Brazil, there so many assaults in ATM inside of bank I cant imagine what they can do if there is ATM outside or drive though …

sorry may my english it´s very bad…

Thanks sir. we are learning a lot with video lesson. we really didn’t know about drive through before. Besides english,we are learning about other things and their uses as well.

I really enjoy the option. But my question is to know the due optional it’s works after the business hours or during the business hours?
Thank you.

Is correct that the teller who may fill your form while He/She gonna ask you some question through the tube and send back to you to sign if necessary?
Thank you.

I have only seen drive through banks in Florida. At first they were rather intimidating. They see, to be a combination of an automatic teller machine and a real bank teller. Because you stay in your car, the vacuum machine is the intermediate between yourself and the teller.

I’ve never seen a drive thru machine like that, and I didn’t understand how it work exatally. Can someone explain me?

Thanks

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi Julianna, which part of the video did you difficulty understanding? Also, please note that you should say ‘Can someone explain it to me, please’? Many thanks, Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Who’s not available to come in on Saturday?

I very like the drive-through bank video. In my country we don’t have drive-though we just have ATMs. This is the first time I see that machine.
Many thanks.