How do you pronounce 'router'?

How do you pronounce the word ‘router’?

• As in ‘computer’.
  • As in ‘louder’.

0 voters

How do you pronounce the word ‘router’? Does it rhyme with ‘computer’ or ‘louder’?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Traffic report[YSaerTTEW443543]

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi,

I would go for this.

Alan

Hello dear Torsten! I will pronounce it router if route it pronounce route like in French but I must pronounce it router if I pronounce ou like in pronounce.

Hello dear Torsten! I will pronounce it router if route it pronounces route like in French but I must pronounce it router if I pronounce ou like in pronounce.

Hi Torsten,

I think it is pronounced like computar i say router.

Regards,
Julieta :slight_smile:

router :!:

I think the word router rhyme with computer no louder

the “rout” syllable rhymes with “pout”, “how”, “now”, etc… at least in the US, commonly.

This pronunciation is (at least) used when referring to the telecom and carpentry definitions.

I think that the correct answer is “router” , rhyming with “louder”.

hello
I think it pronounce {ruter},because the word finish with “t”, when it will finish with"d"
it will pronounce like {router}

Hello:
I think it pronounce as louder

Hi i think it pronunce like the word computer(router)

It’s pronounced like “louder.”

tendersandy

Hi,

I would say ‘router’.

Alan

Hello dear Torsten !
Many thanks for your kind e-mails.
I pronounce the word router like louder.
My best wishes,
Tatiana.