How do you improve your English?

Hi!

I would like to draw suggestions on some of the ways that help one improve his/her English proficiency aside from the following: keeping track of vocabulary words, conversing with an English speaking person, reading, writing just anything to practise English, thinking in English โ€“ how do you, as experts in English, further improve your knowledge and experience of the English language?

Thanks a million!

More power. :smiley:

You will improve your English if you integrate the language into your daily routines and use it on a regular basis. For example, instead of watching or listening to the news in your native language you should watch, read and listen to the news in English.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a marine biology class[YSaerTTEW443543]

Torsten is right. One way I learned Japanese was to force myself to think in Japanese for everyday things. So if I was looking for my keys in my mind I was thinking in Japanese โ€œwhere are my keysโ€, you could do that in English. Also watching TV,movies, making native English speaking friends, there are many ways.