How do movies or television influence people's behavior?

How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

In the era of information many braches have developed. Also television is know from around 100 years but due to different circumstances in the politic movements it has became widely popular in the last 30years. In my opinion television and movies are something good. Everyone should be satisfied with the fact we have the opportunity to use it.

Firstly, television provides us with a lot of information. It is based not only on local events but also news from all over the world . Because of many famous report agencies such as BCC, CNN, news whether are good or bad are shown and described on the TV. Many important statements with importance for the nation are broadcasted on the television. For example evacuation during nature disasters will save the life of many people.

Secondly, many channels are specialized in science. They present in a way that we can understand or even be entertained. You can learn many important facts in world history by different programs. Also you can see how stuffs are made or produced in the factory. For example National Geographic and Discovery channels are of one of the most famous medias these days. They have became this because they have succeeded to show many ‘booring’ and hardly understandable themes in an adaptive way for the ordinary man.

Thirdly, many movies give us a life time experience and valueable lessons for our basic life. Along with television they are represented to the mass people. Since I saw a movie called ‘Freedom writers’ I have changed some of my views about the life. In this show the director involved different students and relieved how they have changed to something better. They had to prove themselves and to test their will. Books and studing were one of the main topic as well.

To summarize I believe television is one of the most incredible things happened to the world. I think people have changed their manors of living because they are now more prepared and informed about the recent activities in our daily life.

(345 words)

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of American History

How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

In the era of information many breakthroughs have been developed. Television is known from around 100 years, but due to different circumstances in the politic movements it has only become widely popular in the last 30years. In my opinion television and movies are something good. Everyone should be satisfied with the fact we have the opportunity to use it.

Firstly, television provides us with a lot of information. It is based not only on local events but also news from all over the world . Because of many famous report agencies such as BCC, CNN, news whether are good or bad isshown and described on the TV. Many important statements with importance for the nation are broadcast on the television. For example evacuation during nature disasters will save the lives of many people.

Secondly, many channels are specialized in science. They are presented in a way that we can understand, or even be entertained. You can learn many important facts in world history from different programs. Also you can see how items are made in the factory. For example National Geographic and Discovery channels are of one of the most famous media’s these days. They have became so because they have succeeded to show many ‘boring’ and hardly understandable themes in an adaptive way to the ordinary man.

Thirdly, many movies give us a life-time of experience and teach us valuable lessons for our basic life. By means of television they are presented to the masses. Since I saw a movie called ‘Freedom writers’ I have changed some of my views about the life. In this show the director involved different students and revealed how they have changed to something better. They had to prove themselves and to test their will. Books and studying were one of the main topics as well.

To summarize I believe television is one of the most incredible things that has happened in the world. I think people have changed their manner of living because they are now more prepared and informed about the recent activities in our daily life.

Pretty good Neacel.

Kitos. 8/10