How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons...

[color=red]How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

[color=darkblue] Movies and television programs have a great impact on people’s behavior.We might spend more time watching television than meeting or going out with friends for example.Moreover,this impact has influenced no only mature people,but also children and teenagers.People should know that these programs might have both good and bad sides.

I think television programs and movies make you imitate what the actors and actresses are doing.No matter weather it is bad or not.I remember a friend of mine whose ideas were moderate about Middle East and its people.He has watched a movie that pictures people from Middle East as terrorists and bandits.He avoided talking with me,blocked my mail,and erased my number.I tried to explain how wrong his ideas were.However,he ignored me.My friend believed the wrong idea from what he knew from that movie.Our relationship was over because this great television influence.

Movies and television programs might have a positive impact on people also.I have lived in Canada for 10 years.one of my friends was from Mexico. He thought that people from Middle East are retarded,nomadic,and live in the deserts.I wanted to correct this weired thoughts,so I invited him to my place to watch an Arabic movie from the Middle East region.He did not believe the first time he saw it.He was shocked.The movie corrected all of his wrong ideas about us.It showed we are not retarded.We live in decent houses,have the ability to speak English,and educated.

Summing up,movies and television programs influence people’s behavior in many different ways.It might mislead the viewers or correct many wrong thoughts about certain subjects.We should be selective when choosing television programs,so that we reach the truth,the full truth and nothing but the truth.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an adviser in the university’s work-study program

Movies and television programs have a great impact on people’s behavior. We might spend more time watching television than meeting or going out with friends for example. Moreover,this impact has influenced noT only mature people, but also children and teenagers. People should know that these programs might have both good and bad sides.

I think television programs and movies make you imitate what the actors and actresses are doing. No matter WHETHER it is bad or not. I remember a friend of mine whose ideas were moderate about THE Middle East and its people. He has watched a movie that pictures people from THE Middle East as terrorists and bandits. He avoided talking with me, blocked my mail,and erased my number. I tried to explain how wrong his ideas were. However, he ignored me. My friend believed the wrong idea from what he knew from that movie. Our relationship was over because OF this great television influence.

Movies and television programs might have a positive impact on people also. I have lived in Canada for TEN years. One of my friends was from Mexico. He thought that people from THE Middle East WERE retarded, nomadic ,and live in the deserts. I wanted to correct this WIERD thoughts, so I invited him to my place to watch an Arabic movie from the Middle East region. He did not believe the first time he saw it. He was shocked. The movie corrected all of his wrong ideas about us. It showed we are not retarded.We live in decent houses, have the ability to speak English, and ARE educated.

Summing up, movies and television programs influence people’s behavior in many different ways. It might mislead the viewers or correct many wrong thoughts about certain subjects. We should be selective when choosing television programs so that we reach the truth, the full truth and nothing but the truth.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
PLEASEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, leave a space AFTER comma’s and full stops.
How many MORE times must I ask you?

Kitos. 8,5/10

I will sir Kitos. Two persons have told me this so far.

The great Kitos, and the beautiful Sonav.