How do I introduce myself?

First of all wish the interviewer,then start introducing

This is TEJA,i am from housing board,completed btech in vnr college secured %,my father is a employee in defence,my mother house wife,i had one brother he is persuing bsc,coming to my hobbies watching wwe

Thats it its best

beceause u r loving chennai

hi.My name’s Kristina.I’m a student.I’m from Ukraine.In future I’ll become a financer, but I still don’t know whether I like this or not,because for all my life I’ve dreamed about becoming a journalist…

my nime is Mohammed
I am from Eritria

Here are some things commonly used in introductory conversation:

• Job: What your job is, where you work, etc.
  • Family: Describe your family
  • Sports: The sports you enjoy playing and watching, your favorite teams and players, etc.
  • Car: What you drive – make and model (example: Ford Fusion), engine type, color, etc.
  • Home: Where you live, type of home, etc.

if these types of questions are asked, then and how i answered these one

Hai…Iam Christy.My full name is christy dyna singh.Iam from India.Iam a staff nurse.My mother tongue is malayalam.My hobby is listening music.Now iam preparing IELTS.I desire to go UK…

Hai…Iam Christy.My full name is christy dyna singh.Iam from India.Iam a staff nurse.My mother tongue is malayalam.My hobby is listening music.Now iam preparing IELTS.I desire to go UK…

hi i am hina tahir .i am lecturer.i live in pakistan.ilove my country

LoL ! Thanks guys got lot of information on introduction part ! Believe me instead of having all the qualifications they need for the given job still i fill nervous for giving the interview due to this introduction round ! now i seriously got lot of tips and suggestions from the above comments !.. Thanks you guys :slight_smile:

Hi all friends
I am Mehdi. I from Iran. I living in big city Tehran. I am 29 years old. I m single.
My hobby is sport. I love it. So i like study and watching the tv.
Thanks