How can I work with my ESL students? Any ideas for my ESL classroom?

Hi! It’s me again :slight_smile: :smiley: I want some tips for my class. I have a class for intermediate Students. They are 13 to 15 years old. They work excellent, I followed an advice you gave. But now, there’s a small problem. There’s a time during the class that they “get lost”, they get bored, they don’t want to do anything because it a 4-hour class and I undertand them. They always ask me to play, to do an activity, but to tell you the truth I don’t have a lot of ideas for playing. I had some games, but I’ve already used these with them and they want something new. They are eager to learn new things but with more fun. Ideas???

Hi diannita! I have a ideea for you but I don’t know if they will enjoy it.
So you must share them in two groups. The play is named “The mime”.
A person from a group come in the other group and he will have been told what must mimic.
Then he/she will return to his/her group and mimic a person, a thing or a phenomena. His/her mates must guess what did he/her mimic. The person has no allow to talk. Only he/se uses mime.
So a person from a group goes to the other group to find what must mimic and then in reverse order. I hope you understand.