How can I learn English with Babylon Pro?

I just read the first topic of this section and I’d like to read the information about “learn with Babylon pro” I mean its method of learning a language.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your feedback. If you want to read the article on how to learn English with Babylon you can so here:

[size=150]Learn English with Babylon Pro[/size]

Let me know what you think.
Regards
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Introducing the next speaker[YSaerTTEW443543]

so little time and so much to learn…

I can’t thank you enough, and I was wondering if I could help you with anything in this web page, like for instance:answering easy question in the section about your tests.

I just want to give some in return. :?: :?:

Hi Richard,

If you want to support us then the best thing you can do is continue to post questions and communicate with other members. In 2005 our forum will get busier and we are going to build a truly international community. It’s great to have you from Venezuela on board.

Maybe, you could tell us more about your country. There is an interesting discussion which had been started by Witch who is from Venezuela too!

This is my country of Venezuela[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Headquarters calls branch office to ask for expenses report.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Are you saying you use Babylon to translate from English into German. Aren’t you the guy who constantly keeps telling us to stop translating?

Well, I didn’t say you should never translate, did I? Babylon allows you to look up words in English first and then you can also see a translation of the word either in your native language or in any other language. In addition, Babylon comes with a lot of other useful features. I’ve been using it almost on a daily basis since 1997 and do think it’s one of the best programs available.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A client thanks the gardener for his good work[YSaerTTEW443543]

And what can your Babylon dictionary do that Google Translate can’t?

Well, Babylon used to be very useful a couple of years ago. That was when Google Translate either didn’t exist yet or didn’t work properly. Since then, Google Translate has improved dramatically and now I don’t think Babylon is worth its money any longer. It’s a question of time until people start purchasing it.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Fax problems[YSaerTTEW443543]