How can I improve my speaking skills?

Hi!
Everybody I am Heinkham .I am so grateful receiving your English course.I just learn English for a few month.My English is so poor and my pronunciation is so poor too.I don’t know how I can improve my English.If you can help me ,please.I really need your flavours.I wanna speak English very well.
thank you again!!!
Help me.

Hello everyone, am currently doing am undergraduate but am having problem with my English speaking and understanding how can I improve my speaking skills because most of the times when am talking with people I used to forgot the words that i suppose to use even if i know the word this makes me to feel bad and that is why i don’t want to talk much to people because am feeling shy. Pls is there any advice that I can improve my thinking while Speaking to people. Cheers

Heinkham: a website you may find helpful is livemocha.com. You can go through English lessons there and have native speakers make comments on what you did well and what you need to work on.

Abbaqumel: Maybe you could start with some online chatting with native English speakers. Several sites have chat capabilities. Then once you do that some, maybe your ability to recall words will improve and you’ll be more comfortable in face-to-face conversation.
Rachel

Hello everyone, the best site to improve your speaking skills is ours because you can use the online voice recorder for free and you will get feedback and advice on your pronunciation.

The only thing you have to do is just record voice messages. So the question is, how many messages have you recorded so far?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: You work for Peabody and Sons, don’t you?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello !!!
Everybody and english-test.net ,I am Heinkham.Thank you for sending me an english lesson to learn.Now I think I am getting improving in English.But sometime when I speak out I am not a grammerticaly speaker .Is it importand to speak in English?And I also want to speak in English with my friends very often .So if you don’t mind to speak with me my e-mail accound is heinkham07@gmail.com .I hope you will invite me to improve my English speaking skill.I am very greatful to the person who always send lessons to me .Ok! I think I should stop here.See you!

You know, I very much like the idea of it. I’m very comfortable with my listening skill compare to my spoken skill which I think below average. So I’m looking for someone who I can talk to often in order to hone my spoken skill. I’ve been looking around in community site like friendster, zorpia such and such but still not luck. If you are interested to talk with me, let me know. Even though I don’t have skype account, I’ll create one.

Hi Bulone,

You can use our online voice recorder to talk with us.

Regards,
Torsten
PS: Did I pronounce your name correctly?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two people discuss the latest newspaper headlines[YSaerTTEW443543]

Well, put an emphasis on the first syllable then you are perfect :slight_smile:

Hi here you can learn English

bbc.co.uk/worldservice/
dailystep.com/content.asp?id=13

/Maria

Hello everyone,I need someone to give me some tips on how to improve my speaking skills because I will be taking IELTS exam this coming September.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: What is one way that Internet Addiction Disorder affects sleep?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi everyone, would you mind to tell me how to speak fluently?

Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by train? Explain with reasons and examples.