How can I improve my conversation skills?

I would like to improve my language especially the conversation.
Could you please tell me what I have to do?

Hello.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A voice mail message greeting from a bank[YSaerTTEW443543]

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Nourbakir, that was excellent. I see little improvement necessary for you to hold long conversations with English speakers.

Kitos.

Hello Nourbakir,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for sharing your experiences with us. As Dimitar and Bill have already said, your spoken English is very good and all I can say at this point is just: Keep on posting voice messages and keep a balance between trying to sound like a native speaker and being yourself.

It would be great if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself and your goals so we can make suggestions as to what you can do.

For example, what is your native language? Is it Arabic?

Talk to you soon,
Torsten
PS: Please try to increase the recording level of your microphone so your voice gets louder.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A voice mail message on theatre info[YSaerTTEW443543]

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hello Noubakir, Torsten, Dimatir and Kitos.