How can I check my English language level for TOEFL?

Hello.

My name is Sharon. I would like to know my skills and knowledge of English to know which stage to begin with. I need to pass the TOEFL test. I have checked my “level” with the beginner test for TOEFL exams, but it’s complicated for me so far. And ESL test are very easy. Could you give me some advice, please?

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university adviser and a student

Dear Sharon,

If you want to know your possible TOEFL score it’s probably best if you take a TOEFL mock exam or even better simply take the TOEFL itself.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Traffic signs[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,
Thank you for your answer. What is TOEFL mock exam? I am sorry for all these questions, I am new at it (have been learning English for several years abroad, but have never passed any ESL tests) and can I try to pass it on-line (to know what to begin with)?
Thank you,
Sharon.

Sharon, a TOEFL mock exam is some type of trial test you can take in order to get familiar with the test structure and contents.
However, based on the way you can express your thoughts I would say it’s best for you to register for the TOEFL and take the real exam so you’ll know exactly what your level is.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The cyclists[YSaerTTEW443543]