How can I apply for the GRE?

i have taken the GRE and got a dismal 1210…don’t know how?I was expecting about 1350 as I was getting ovet it in any test I took, the ETS also.Can there be some discrepency?
Now could you suggest a good consultant in Delhi?should I apply with this score?Coz I can take it again in Jan only which would be late I guess…
Please reply asap, I am going for Wisdom Mart in Hauz Khas, who will charge me 10000 bucks…

read my post “suggestion for all gre aspirants”

I dont think there is any discrepancy. I could be happen due to wrong evaluation of test. For counseling you can opt for institution like Achievers Point.

Hi,

i have faced same problem, but i have found one website i.e. bharatstudent.com, which gives free service for study abroad candidates, I applied for GRE through Bharatstudent.com. If you go through this website, you can get a lot of info for GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, Study abroad financial aid, study abroad scholarship etc.,

All the Best

I Agree with Rayana

I have faced same problem, I have found one website named igotdinged.com, which gives free service for study abroad candidates, I applied for GRE through igotdinged.com. Igotdinged.com is a student community website where you can get a lot of information for GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, Study abroad financial aid, study abroad scholarship etc. Its the Perfect place where you can discuss with students as well as experts

All the Best

Thanking You

Shahrukh
IGotDinged.com Team

Have a nice day!.

We would love to hear from you
feedback@igotdinged.com
info@igotdinged.com
www.igotdinged.com