Hola 2 Snip GURL

hey, everybody
This Snip Gurl from Saudi Arabia ^^

I’ve just finished my bachelor degree in English literature and I would like to apply for the master’s degree studies in curriculum and methods of teaching English.
This is really a useful forum and I luv here the idea of being corrected <<<yeah, I luv to be corrected coz in this way I support my learning process and builds my confidence at the same time. I do believe learning doesn’t stop at a certain limit at least for me. Gain experiences ,expand my knowledge and enhance my skills is all what want and I’ll do my best to work for it. ok, enough about myself :stuck_out_tongue:

I would luv 2 say this
I’m just so happy to be with you guys & I hope we could learn from each other ^^

Peace

Hi Snip Gurl,
I liked your lingo…
U’re welkm. (I’m kidding)… I have never seen somebody who writes love like this (LUV).
By the way, we are happy to have you here.

This is Snip Girl from Saudi Arabia ^^

I love here the idea of being corrected <<<yeah,
I loveto be corrected because in
ok,enough about myself :stuck_out_tongue:
I would love to say this
I’m just so happy to be with you guys and I hope we could learn from each other ^^

thanx,Richard ^^
I learnt the word luv from my canadian girlfriend lol

I suppose that you have learned British English or you learnt.
So you should know that:
she is Canadian not canadian.
and Thanks i[/i] for your reply.
because i[/i]
^^
P.S.
I am a learner too. I hope we can learn from each other. I stop by here occasionally when I have spare time. I tend to use other forums.
P.P.S.
Best of luck.
It was nice to meet you. Bye.

I use these abbreviation quite often ^^ though I know it’s not a proper English.

Nice to meet you too ^^ Bye