High school students should take a course on basic economics.

Please help me correct my essay. thanks!

With the rapid development of society, there are an increasing numbers of people who are concern about whether students should take economics course before they graduate from high school. Some people assert that economics is too difficult to learn, while others have negative attitude toward this policy. Despite many diversified opinions aired by diverse people based on their own stances, there can be no doubt that the possessing basic economics literacy is very crucial to high school students.

First of all, economic issues affect our life in verity of ways and people have to learn how to deal with those problems as early as we can. Since high school students have fundamental knowledge and they have enough experiences to comprehend the basic theory, it’s a perfect timing for them to study economics. Cultivating economic literacy in the early stage can transform the way that students view and manage their money, financial and future life. Not to mention that economic literacy can assist the youth to understand their economic world and how to interpret events that would either directly or indirectly influence them. That’s why I am greatly convinced that students have to learn practical economics skills in high school.

Another reason worth mentioning is that learning economics can help students finds their interests and our country can benefits from fostering youth talent as well. After having basic knowledge about economics in high school, students may think this science tightly link to our life and they want to study deeply. To put this point into an actual content, my sister attended an economic lecture in high school and that brilliant course inspires her to select economics as her major later. Due to prosperous international trades between countries, those economists would contribute to the development of society and bring greater profit to our country. There is no gainsaying that this educational policy should be given more mature consideration by the government.

Admittedly, it’s seems like economics is too difficult to be taught to children and youth and that such instruction should wait until college. What’s more, students may feel frustrated when they study this subject. However, I insist that the public would gain many advantages due to this subject is tightly connected to our daily lives.

By and large, after taking all aspects into consideration, I hold that students would benefit from learning economics in early stage and then our society would more prosperous in the future. Therefore, it’s not an exaggeration to say that government should put more effort on teaching basic economics in high school rather than merely providing optional course in college.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the professor?

With the rapid development of society, there are an increasing numbers of people who are concern about whether students should take economics course before they graduate from high school. Some people assert that economics is too difficult to learn, while others have A negative attitude toward this policy. Despite many diversified opinions aired by diverse people BASING on their own stances, there can be no doubt that the possessing basic economics literacy is very crucial to high school students.

First of all, economic issues affect our life in A VARIETY of ways and people have to learn how to deal with those problems as early as we can. Since high school students have fundamental knowledge and they have enough experiences to comprehend the basic theory, it IS a perfect MOMENT/LANDMARK/MILESTONE for them to study economics. Cultivating economic literacy in AN early stage can transform the way that students view and manage their money, financial SITUATIONS/CIRCUMSTANCES and future liVES. Not to mention that economic literacy can assist the youth to understand their economic world and how to interpret events that would either directly or indirectly influence them. That IS why I am greatly convinced that students have to learn practical economic skills in high school.

Another reason worth mentioning is that learning economics can help students finds their interests(,) and THEREBY(,) our country can benefits from fostering youth talent as well. After having basic knowledge about economics in high school, students may think this science IS tightly linkED to our life and they want to study deeply. To put this point into an actual content, my sister attended an economic lecture in HER high school and that brilliant course inspireD her to select economics TO BE her major later. Due to prosperous international trades between countries, those economists would contribute to the development of society and bring A greater profit to our country. There is no gainsaying that this educational policy should be given more mature consideration by the government.

Admittedly, it’s seems like economics is too difficult to be taught to children and youth and that such instruction should wait until college. What’s more, students may feel frustrated when they study this subject. However, I insist that the public would gain many advantages due to this subject is tightly connected to our daily lives.

By and large, after taking all aspects into consideration, I hold that students would benefit from learning economics in early stage OF THEIR LIVES and then our society would more prosperous in the future. Therefore, it’s not an exaggeration to say that government should put more effort on teaching basic economics in high school rather than merely providing optional course in college.
A QUICK CHECKING YOUR ESSAY
PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY
8/10

Thanks for your advice. ^^