Hi. Would you please correct my essay? Thank you.!

Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed
In this modern world, advertisements have been an integrated part of our daily life. They can be seen everywhere, in the streets, in the buses, subways, and particularly on television. Numerous articles, and an overwhelming number of research studies in the famous journals discuss the effects of these advertisements on different groups of people, such as children. Many of the researchers unanimously agree that showing of TV commercials, which are directed toward young children should not be allowed. I personally, think that it is a wise decision to ban the television advertising directed to children between two to five years old, due to their detrimental effects on different aspects.
First, television advertising for young children can be harmful for their health. Since children are at an impressionable age, they are easily influenced by the advertisements that be shown on TV. For example, Advertisements of candy and junk food tempt children to eat more of these kinds of food. As we know, such kinds of food have a high content of fat and sugar, which causes child obesity. Consequently, child obesity will bring more complications for children in older ages. Thus, television advertising indirectly damages children’s health.
In addition, children may get wrong messages from TV adverting. TV commercials pass on incorrect values to the children. For instance, the advertisements of violent video games on TV, lure children into buying, and playing these games. By these commercials, children tend to do more actions that are violent; therefore, hostile activities will be a normal behavior for them. As a result, the rate of crime will increase in society, in future.
Moreover, TV advertisements interfere with children training in the correct way. Young children do not have a logical understanding of what they see. They think everything shown on TV is correct. This leads to the fact that children do not listen to their parents’ advice anymore. Hence, this affects children’s training. For instance, TV commercials persuade children to argue with their parents about buying unnecessary things. For example, my five-year-old nephew just tries to have the toys he sees on TV by crying. Therefore, this is a burden on my sister to change his son’s wrong behavior.

To sum up, according to the reasons I mentioned above, I adamantly agree with the idea of banning the television advertising directed to young children. Because, TV advertising is not beneficial for their physical health, teaches wrong values, and, also, causes problems for parents in raising their children.

TOEFL listening discussions: An assistant lecturer talking to a new student