Hi, Luschen, please corect my essay for Toefl ibt

Topic : what is the quality of a good teacher. use specific reason and example to respond your awnser.

It is not easy to be a good teacher. It takes a special person to do the job well. In my opinion, a good teacher is one who is knowledgable, creative , and kind.

The most important quality of a good teacher, to my way of thinking is that she is knowledgable. In the first place, she has studied her subject in the university, so she knows a lot about it. However it does not stop there. She keeps up to date in her field by continuing read and study it throughout her career. A good teacher makes sure that she knows her suject well, better than people generally do.

A good teacher is certainly creative. She makes appealing lesson that get the students involved on that help students understand the subject. She uses a variety of techniquies in stead of teaching the same way all the time. In addition, she makes learning interesting by taking her students on field trips. By this way, she gives students an opportunity to study outside of the classroom by visiting places and meeting people. A good teacher also is creative in finding ways to help students who have difficulty understand the lesson. She can come up with different ways to explain things.

Finally, a good teacher is kind. She cares about her students, so she does her best to help them succeed. When students have difficulty lesson. She does not up set instead she works patiently to help them do well. Most of all good teacher is more than a teacher, she is a friend to her students and, she is someone her students can trust. Because of her students are not afraid to make mistake, they will not be afraid to learn. As a result, students will succeed.
To sum it up, the characters of teachers are very important because it will decide the success of many student generations. I think that a good teacher is knowledgable, imaginative, and good.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a research professor and a student

Hi, I thought your essay was very good. Your writing sounds very natural, with only a few errors here and there. Your structure was good and you addressed the prompt correctly. Your vocabulary was a bit basic though and you should use more transition phrases to begin your paragraphs as well as to help your paragraphs flow better. Overall, I would rate this a 4 out of 5.

Thank you so much for corecting my essay.

Hi Xuantung01,

Where are you form in Vietnam?

I am preparing for TOEFL exam. Do you mind if we will have time to practice speaking.

My skype address is tuyettran186

I am waiting for your respond.