Hi kitos.plz read my essay..thanx in adv

Hello kitos. Hope my this essay brings smile to your face. I finally got to know what you meant by punctuation. Hah…ha

some people belive we should never give up in order to achieve a goal. others disagree.

At some point in our lives, we may get to a part that we feel like giving up. I am totally against this action and believe that there are certain reasons to never give up.

Firstly, we need to have goals in our life. Once we get to know we are brought to this life on purpose, we will know who we are and how we can fulfill our dreams and desires. So, we need to listen to our heart, and see what is inside of us silently screaming out of us. In other words, what makes our heart sing. In this way, not only can we achieve success and happiness, but also be inspirations to others.

Secondly, we should learn from our mistakes and failures. Everything takes time to be learnt. For example, learning a new language needs continuous practice, concentration, and efforts. While learning, we can make mistakes, but a wise person is the one who learns from his mistakes. For instance, Thomas Edison failed thousand times when trying to invent the light bulb. He totally considered failure as stepping stones to new approaches and eventually to success.

Last but not least, there is an opportunity in every failure. For example, in my country we are supposed to appear for an entrance exam before entering a university. I studied a lot, but I was unable to get my satisfactory score to study the field I was interested in. Instead, I got an opportunity to study abroad where I could definitely widen my views, look at the world in another way, and enrich my knowledge both socially and educationally, which I could never gain in my country.

In conclusion, every failure brings with it, the seed of an equivalent success. Let’ s Listen to our heart, take advantage of opportunities, and be the change we want to see in the world.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Cygnus X-1?

Hello kitos. Hope my this essay brings smile to your face. I finally got to know what you meant by punctuation. Hah…ha

some people belive we should never give up in order to achieve a goal. others disagree.

At some point in our lives, we may COME to a POINT WHERE we feel like giving up. I am totally against this action and believe that there are certain reasons to never give up.

Firstly, we need to have goals in our LIVES. Once we get to ACCEPT THAT we are brought to this life on purpose, we will know who we are and how we can fulfil our dreams and desires. So, we need to listen to our heart, and see what is inside of us silently screaming out AT us. In other words, what makes our heart sing. In this way, not only can we achieve success and happiness, but also be AN inspiration to others.

Secondly, we should learn from our mistakes and failures. Everything takes time to be learnt. For example, learning a new language needs continuous practice, concentration, and efforts. While learning, we can make mistakes, but a wise person is the one who learns from his mistakes. For instance, Thomas Edison A failed thousand times when trying to invent the light bulb. He totally considered failure as stepping stones to new approaches and eventually to success.

Last but not least, there is an opportunity in every failure. For example, in my country we are supposed to appear for an entrance exam before entering a university. I studied a lot, but I was unable to get my satisfactory score to study the field I was interested in. Instead, I got an opportunity to study abroad where I could definitely widen my views, look at the world in another way, and enrich my knowledge both socially and educationally, which I could never gain in my country.

In conclusion, every failure brings with it, the seed of an equivalent success. Let’ s listen to our heartS, take advantage of opportunities, and be the change we want to see in the world.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A very inspiring essay Leenda. I’m sure you are a very bright and cheerful person. Never let life get you down; Problems are sent to try us and make us wiser and stronger.

Kitos. 9/10