"Hi Jim. I am sorry to ask you for this favor but can I stay at your house for about a month? I lost my job and I can't afford to stay in my place. I was hoping that you would let me stay with you long enough for me to get back ..... my feet. I promise that I will move out as soon as I have enough money saved," Nate said to his best friend.

"Hi Jim. I am sorry to ask you for this favor but can I stay at your house for about a month? I lost my job and I can't afford to stay in my place. I was hoping that you would let me stay with you long enough for me to get back ..... my feet. I promise that I will move out as soon as I have enough money saved," Nate said to his best friend. (*) to (*) around (*) on (*) strong

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/13774,hi-jim-i-am-sorry-to-ask-you-for-this-favor-but-can-i-stay-at-your-house-for-about-a-month-i-lost-my-job-and-i-cant-afford-to-stay-in-my-place-i-was-hoping-that-you-would-let-me-stay-with-you-long-enough-for-me-to-get-back-___-my-feet-i-promise-that-i-will-move-out-as-soon-as-i-have-enough-money-saved-nate-said-to-his-best-friend/