Hi! I'm Pyramid from China

:smiley: I found this place while I was searching for something on google. As soon as I realized the purpose of the forum I decided to join you with the will of improving my English. I have worked for ten years since my graduation from college, and my English skill goes straight down with each passing day. I hope you can accept me as your new freind and help me. Thanks a lot!

And I thought all the pyramids were from Egypt. :slight_smile:

Anyway, welcome to the forum Pyramid. I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and I have found it really helpful.

Hope you will find it useful too.

Can I ask you something? Were you born in the year of pig?

Hi daemon! I like the daemon-tools software very much! :wink:

I was born in the year of Tiger, thatā€™s the reason why I have a craving for hog!

I use Pyramid as my id because I like the game Civilization, Pyramid is a very important wonder in game. Generally, I use Hanfei as my Chinese id. I donā€™t know whether youā€™ve heard of this name.

I 'm afraid I donā€™t understand what you mean. If you were born in the year of tiger, why would you like hog?

No, I havenā€™t heard that name before. But I would sure like to know what it is :slight_smile:

Hi! Well, maybe , I should say, a tiger likes eating pork! :wink:

The 2nd question, I donā€™t know where you from, can you tell me? Hanfei is one of the most famouse legists in ancient times, China.

I am from your neighboring country, India.

I have just read about Han fei. I understand he was a great philosopher.
I should have known that :slight_smile:

Itā€™s my pleasure to know you!

India is a great country, she has a long and splendid history. And I like Indian songs very much. Once I tried to sing the song ā€œMy girl friend get married, but the bridegroom is not meā€, but I gave up soon. 'Cause I cannot imitate the Indian language :smiley:

Hello. Paramid. Which parts did you live in China. Iā€™m studying english in Nanjing now.

Wow! neighboring! Iā€™m in Maā€™anshan, 45km north to Nanjing. Iā€™ve ever studied English there too.