Hi, I'm Julie

Hi, I’m Julie.

I’m Linda.I want to be in touch with the other people.In my opinion is the just way to improve the english.Best regards from me.

Hi, I’m Kamil. I want to learn English.

Hello Julie, Linda, and Kamil.What i really like in this forum is the Variety of concepts and also names.I’am interesting in knowing the definition of different names over the world.“Each person has a part from his/her own name”.So best way to know people is to look deep in their name’s meaning.What do you think?

Best regards
Sihem from Algeria.

Hello Sihem.In fact my name is Majlinda and I was born in December.The name is for the females that were born in May.In my language Maj = May and Linda = born.My case in an exception and an absurd story.But I haven’t tended to change it. It is my luck.Sometimes I find my life very absurd like my name.What about your name? It has a special meaning.Sorry if my english isn’t correct.I not in a good level.

Hi to all the democracy people,
My simplest massage to you all come with us hand in hand to:
" FREE EGYPT"
From the the enemies of democracy " THE EGYPTIAN [/b]ARMED FORCES"

Hello Linda, why you say that. You and my close friend are sharing the same name.Even she has not a pretty face but she’s beautiful inside as her name’s meaning,and that’s what make people love her.My name in English means “arrows”.For your English,it’s Ok, w’re All here for same purpose which is giving smth and taking other.It nice to meet you Beautiful Linda.

“Sihem”

hello Every Body!
Today I am enjoin with you on forum. Please help and support me to learn English. Many thanks
Hong Ngan Nguyen

Hi, Sihem.May I know your age? I intresting in everything about your country.Can you tell me some specific things about your history, the main cities and nowdays developement?

Hello again Linda, i hope that you are doing great §§ I’am 22 years old i born on november 24 which is a holy month to us as Algerians because in 1st november,1954 we declarate the revolution against the French Colonization which raped our land for 132 years(1830-1962).Our nation known as the country of “one and half million martyrs”,but i’am sure the number is more than this.After the independence and exaclty in nineties we suffered from the terrorism for 10 years (we called it the black decade).Nowadays we are free but the dire impact of the last years still shase our development.we are famous by a lot of things the main one is"couscous dish" if you hear about. is one of our berbarian delicious plates.Also, you are welcome to see our Sahara or desert especially “Hogar”.I love my nation as you and others and i’am certain that one day my dear homeland will see the light.“country’s love is from faith”.

Love,Sihem

Hello Hong Ngan Nguyen
You are welcome here among us.I hope you will find what you are looking for in this forum

Best wishes
Sihem

What about you Linda???

hello everyboy! My name is Thuy Nguyen. I want to make friend with everyone, and to improve my English skill. I looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regard

hello everyboy! My name is Thuy Nguyen. I want to make friend with everyone, and to improve my English skills. I looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regard

hello everyboy! My name is Thuy Nguyen. I want to make friend with everyone, and to improve my English skills. I looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regard

Best regard

Hi I am Frankie!