Hi! I wrote this article, is it correct in its cohesion?

Companies are increasingly looking to opportunities that transcend borders in order to expanding their business, for that, they invest hard in employees. Nevertheless, this is a smart strategy to keep happy employees and consequently with brilliant ideas. With such innovations and solutions, they certainly will get the positive result. There is any question that is a shot in the arm.

Companies are increasingly looking for opportunities which transcend borders in order to expand their business. To do that, they invest heavily in employees. This is a smart strategy as it allows them to retain the best employees with brilliant ideas. With the resulting innovations and solutions, they certainly will get a positive result. There is any question that is a shot in the arm.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand the last sentence at all. It doesn’t make sense… my only guess is that you’re trying to say something like:
There is no question that maintaining a happy, skilled workforce gives the company a real shot in the arm.
although using that idiom seems a little out of place as it indicates a sudden growth, rather than something which is more steady. I think I would be tempted to change it to ‘… gives the company a strong, stable core.’