- Listening and writing skills which one will help us more in communication?
- A friend you think he or she is a good friend but in fact he or she is not.
- Based on your friend the other can judge who you are.
- When you are in trouble, you know who are your friends.
- When you make friend with a good person you become good and vice verse.
- when you go with a kind person you have to be benevolent and vice verse.
- The longer your friendship lasts, the deeper/stronger it becomes.
- In dress, the newest is the finest, in friends, the oldest is the best = your oldest friends are the best for you. If not please help me to rewrite it.
- Thriving situation crates friendship, challenging condition gives a trial to them.
- If your friendships of your is easy to come, so it is easy to go.
- When the blood sheds, the heart = talk about a close relationship when you are hurt, the other are hurt too. (If not please help me to paraphrase it)
- Poverty parts friends = If you are rich you will have much friend if not, nobody care about you, even when you are in a serious trouble.?( = is equal)
13. Make your enemy your friend = Forgiving hatred and make friends