Hi everyone, I'm Khen from Malaysia, I love English!

Wisconsin is a beautiful state… outside of Milwaukee, at least (urban area). hehe

In the north it’s all lakes and trees.

In the mid-state and south, there are rolling hills, cows, and farming.

In Madison there’s the capital (Madison is the capital of Wisc), State Street, and UW-Madison.

In Milwaukee, there’s beer (Miller, namely) and bratwurst.

hi khen

which part of malaysia are you from? I’m from the cat city, Kuching. I love it here too. And I miss malaysia like crazy.Nice to hear from my countryman…he he

Nina

Hello everyone.
I apologize to interrupt. :wink:

But I am wondering, is that statement true? Nina and Khen, what do you think?

wawaaaa…welcome

I love your name, so cute! Which part of Malaysia are you from?

Oh I miss Malaysia…isk…isk :frowning: are you in Malaysia?

Nina

p.s. I have a cousin named Najwa, we call her wawa and she’s the cutest little thing!

Salaam, Mba =) How have you been? Sorry for my late reply. It’s always please to be your friend. See you around

I’m most likely fall in love with your place, looking forward to have my life over there=P I just like SNOW~~~

Hello, NinaZara, nice to meet you here =) I’m from Perak, Ipoh! Share you my satay & nasi lemak… with you, ease your homesick by now, haha!

wawa, welcome welcome, your name is such an adorable name! Which state are you from? I’m khen, great to see you here! It’s definitely not a true statement, wawa =)

Just like this name indeed!

Owh, orang Perak!..hehe.I went there for BTN before and people there like spicy food right?
Satay?Nasi lemak?Mommmyyy!

Nina

Hello all my dear friends=) I’m headache in choosing funny and creative group name, anyone share me your suggestion? Khen will appreciate it!