Hi everybody, I'm Ateah from Saudi Arabia

Hi everybody , I`m Ateah from Saudi Arabia . I am very happy to be a member of your great forum . Actually ,I like English language and I can say that I am an advanced learner . I am wondering if you can evaluate my language and tell exactly about my level …
thank you

Salaam alaykum, Ateah and welcome to english-test.net! How is life in Saudi Arabia these days? Yes, your English is very good and I really look forward to speaking with you. Would you like to tell me something more about yourself? Where in Saudi Arabia do you live and what do you do?

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach[YSaerTTEW443543]

wa aliakom alslaam , thank you Torsten
I am living in a coastal city on the red sea called Allieth , it is a little humid these days .
there is a famous location in the red sea near our city , people come to this location from all over the world for diving , it is also famous by its beautiful creatures ( decoration fishes and coral )
I am 28 years old .
I am :a Muslim
I believe in the human rights in telling their opinions freely
I am against bombing Afghanistan, occupying Iraq , intimidating Syria ,
pasting every thing happened in the world on Islam and Muslims .

As a Muslim nation we love other nations no matter which religion they follow , we believe in having misunderstanding of Islam from others and also, we believe correcting this misunderstanding is our duty .
Finally, I found your forum a real example for the right coexistence between the people no matter where are they from , which religion they follow or which culture they came from …
bye

hi Ateah how are you . I KNOW ALLITH CITY I AM FROM SMALL COUNTRY SOUTH OF ALLITH .