Hi everybody, I'm a new member

Hello everybody, hello Torsten. I’m here because I really want to improve my English (I think it’s necessary for me). Also I would like to know people and make friends in this group. I’m from Mexico City, so my mother tongue is the Spanish, but I love the languages and I know Italian, French and a little Portugaise too. My nickname is Payton Campbell because my favorite (American) football players were Walter Payton and Earl Campbell. See you.

Hello Payton!!! Nice to meet u!!! My name is Aziza. I’m from Kazakhstan! And i want to improve my english too!!! And now I’m starting to learn Spanish! because i like this language! :smiley:

Does your name mean ‘dear’ in Arabic?

Hi Aziza! What is your mother tongue? It’s nice you are learning Spanish!

Hello everybody, hello Torsten. My name is Monica. I am originaly from Romania. I emigrated to Canada two years ago.I’m here because I really want to improve my English (I think it’s necessary for me). Also I would like to know people and make friends in this group. My mother tongue is the Romanian, but I need to learn English. I am a Math teacher. My goal is to teach again here in Canada.

Good luck!

Hi!!! yeah! Aziza is arabic name! And my mother’s tongue is Kazakh! But in our country we have 2 languages- Kazakh - it’s national and Russian