hi every one, please help me to correct this query.

Please help me to correct these sentences.

In this life, sometimes, If I could die, I would I die for a moment. And of course, I would know someone who is really good or kind with me.

In the first sentence, “if” should not be capitalised and you have a superfluous “I”. “die for a moment” implies that you will soon come back to life. If that’s what you mean then it’s OK to say.

The second sentence doesn’t really make sense to me. The word “know” seems wrong, but I am not sure exactly what you are trying to say. “I would have someone who is really good or kind with me” would make sense by itself, but it is still not very clear in what capacity that other person is present.

In the second one, I meant that “when I died, I would realize someone who is really good and kind to me”, so may I say :

“In this life, sometimes, if i could die, I would die for a moment and then I would realize someone who is really good and kind to me” Please help me.

“I would realize someone who is really good and kind to me” is not right. It’s possible that you mean:

“In this life, sometimes, if I could die, I would die for a moment, and then I would realize that someone is really good and kind to me.”

This is saying that in life you didn’t realise that they were good and kind to you, but after death you would realise that. (The reason why such a thing would happen is not clear from this sentence alone.)

The word “someone” feels vague (though I suppose it may be OK in a fuller context).

I am still not certain that I properly understand what you are trying to say.