hi every one, please help me to correct this query.

Please help me to check grammar rules and vocabularies. Many thanks.

1. Waiting for a person who never comes but still have to wait to know that … not comes…that’s it…shit…

2. I love him very much. However, I feel he is unreasonable. Sometimes, he shout at me with a foolish attitude. I have an intention to say goodbye to him. But I don’t understand when I stand in front of him I can say nothing. So what I can do in this moment?.

Here’s a correction of the second, I’m afraid I really don’t understand the first.

I love him very much. However, I feel he is unreasonable. Sometimes, he shouts at me foolishly*. I intend saying goodbye to him, but when I stand in front of him I can say nothing and I don’t understand why that is. So what can I do about it?

• foolish/foolishly’ are not very likely terms to use. Possibly ‘angrily’.

***** NOT A TEACHER *****

Hello, Tuyet:

I thought that you would like to know that even in 2013 (when people use many “bad” words), the s-word (the last word in that sentence) is still considered in the United States to be unacceptable in polite society.

If you said that in school, you would get into trouble; if you said that in business (for example, to a customer), you might lose your job.

When people get angry, they sometimes say “That’s a bunch of bull.” That is the acceptable way to say, “That’s bull_ _ _ _.”

James