Help with SAT Study Plan

Hey I’m a junior in high school and I need help! I just took the SAT today for the first time with very little familiarity. I haven’t studied for the exam except now I plan to. I received my PSAT scores a week ago and they’re horrible for a student with my grades. I would like to get around a score of 2000 if possible. I received 54 in critical reading, 54 in Mathematics, and a 44 in Writing skills(for the PSAT). I plan to take the test in March and at the beginning of my senior year. Can anyone assist me in devising a study plan to reach this goal?

Get books that just focus on Practice Tests, and then learn from the explanations. Books like Princeton Review’s 11 Practice Tests, Kaplan’s 12 PT’s, etc. The more practice, the higher you will score. But don’t forget to learn from your mistakes, that is the most important part of improving.

Don’t be discouraged. With the right tips and practice, you can increase your scores by a lot with just a few months of practice. Take practice tests and RE-DO the problems that you got wrong. This will help you understand it better.

It’s what I am doing now and my scores have gone up a lot.