help me verify my transcription in toeic test

the link audio 1===> soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/26toeictest1

I try to transcript these sentences in the audio and i don’t know my transcription is right or wrong so i hope that everybody help me verify my transcription again thanks so much

Didn’t you used to work in marketing?
A. sure i use it
B. I didn’t like it
c. yes I wanted

The second===> soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/2 … s-53-54-55

Ok so here is a check for 120 dollar that 20 dollar damage deposit and the 100 dollar for first thing last month friend. Is that right ? yes, it is thank now arrange into the first of each month you can mail me a check or wire to banking account if I receive it after the ten they will be a twenty 5 dollar late are you it do you have any question? what should I do ST go wrong like for the window break or the singkiss clock call me Im able to fix by myself or I call someone to do it

the third ===> soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/3 … s-77-78-79

Hello this is message for Sven Senstrom. Sven Senstrom This is Audrey Woolridge from Dr. Folks’ work office im calling to thank you for summit your bid provide general tutorial services for our office this week, Doctor folk talk your bid reasonable and think a this quali of your work are very perfectional unfortunately we decide to go with another contractor Gearhart Horstman who is bid and litter bid lower our agreement with them would be for 2 years so you like to check back without on that time you’re more to welcome in the meaning time we will pass your company’s name and to others we might know who are searching cleaning services. have a nice day !

the fourth==> soundcloud.com/cloudmountain-1/4 … -98-99-100

No I don’t think movie is in dangerous spices you can match being in movie theater with the couple of hundred of other people laughing being scare or being move to tear those are monthly the most wonderful social experiences or able to have one another watching movie at home or online is well good but I don’ t think they are able replacement go for theater I was just in china last month and people are watching movie on their sell phone they have about 5 hundred million people who have sell phone at the business growing at rate of 8 billion a month people want to see a great stories and well these movies industry has to adapt these changes I think there is opportunity not like abilities the DVD mark they are always be placed for movies and our entertainment landscape

Hi, here are my transcriptions (I’m a learner too):

Didn’t you use to work in marketing?
A. Sure, I’ve used it.
B. I did like it.
C. Yes, I once did.

-Ok, so here is a check for 1200 dollars. That’s a 200 dollar damage deposit and 1000 dollars for first and last month’s rent. Is that right?
-Yes it is, thanks! Now, rent is due the first of each month; you can mail me a check or wire it to my bank account. If I receive it after the tenth, there will be a twenty five dollar late charge. Do you have any questions?
-What should I do if something goes wrong? Like, if a window breaks or the sink gets clogged?
-Call me – I’ll either come out and fix it myself, or I’ll call someone to do it.

Hello, this message is for Sven Senstrom. Sven, this is Audrey Woolridge from Dr. Folks’ office. I’m calling to thank you for submitting your bid to provide janitorial services for our office suites. Doctor Folks thought your bid was reasonable and thinks the quality of your work is very professional. Unfortunately we decided to go with another contractor, Gearhart Horseman, whose bid was a little bit lower. Our agreement with them will be for 2 years – so if you’d like to check back with us at that time, you’re more than welcome! In the meantime, we will pass your company’s name on to others we might know who are searching for cleaning services. Have a nice day!

No, I don’t think movies are an endangered species. You can’t match being in a movie theater with a couple of hundred of other people laughing or being scared or being moved to tears. Those are among the most wonderful social experiences we’re all able to have with one another. Watching movies at home or online is well and good, but I don’t think they are a replacement for going to a theater! I was just in China last month and people were watching movies on their cellphones. They have about 500 million people who have cellphones and the business is growing at a rate of 8 million a month. People want to see great stories and while the movie industry has to adapt to these changes, I think they’re opportunities – not liabilities. The DVD market is weakening and there will always be a place for movies in our entertainment landscape.

You do need to pay more attention to where sentences begin and where they end!

Hi, this is what I heard:

Hi Melissa, can you please remove the audio files from your SoundCloud account? Why did you upload them there in the first place?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Leaving a voice mail message for a book club member postponing the next meeting[YSaerTTEW443543]

i’ ve tried to install Java but i hardly do it on my computer, it may be too a heavy program, do you have any way to help me post mp3 file with other program?, thanks Torsten’s advice so much. I will try install java again if i don’t have any different choice!