Help me correct these sentences and give me some recommend about them

1. Perspective. (n: view, outlook)
  • The more ideas people propose, the more remedy to solve a problem, and we can approach one problem from completely different perspectives.
  • If you were a leader, so you have to listen and get perspectives of your co-worker, this is an essential principle which any leader must own.
    o Get/keep sth in perspective. (suy nghĩ thấu đáo)
  • When you make mistakes when operate your company and make it lower revenue, you should not give up, keep things in perspective, the overall situation is not really bad, we can improve it.
  • When world cup seasons come, many people take advantages of this for entertainment by betting money for winner. And so when they lose, most of them want to kill themselves by many ways. But keep these things in perspective, basically they just lose money, and it can get back when they try to earn. Why they do that?
    o Put sth into perspective (đặt nó lên bàn cân).
  • I feel my educational outcomes boost significantly, but put this into perspective, I didn’t improve more in studying.
  • This technology had been upgraded since 2000, but put this into perspective, the applications is not enhanced too much.
  • One of hard situations I’ve faced is choose between two important options. For instance, I always think, how I use my free time, for learning English or chat with my friend, actually my girlfriend  , put this in perspective, so learning English sound more essential and I choose this. Just a fun example.
  1. Feasible (adj: appropriate, beneficial, practicable, practical, profitable, reasonable, suitable, viable)
  • My following plans are not feasible because donors stop giving money to us.
  • Lots of projects on Shark Tank TV show are not invested because either investors could not see profit from these or these are not very feasible.
  • His business no longer worked as well as all his strategy become unfeasible.
  1. Flexible (adj: linh hoạt)
  • I need a person who have flexible time, because it’s a unstable jobs.
  • He is so flexible who can do lots of stuff in one day.
  • The more flexible this strategy is, the more competitors we can deal with.
  1. Imply. (v: ám chỉ)
  • Actually his gestures imply something, but we cannot guess.
  • The writer use metaphor to imply mental wounds which she is suffering from.
  • She doesn’t say a word but her actions imply that she will revenge him.
  1. Drawback. (adj: disadvantage)
  • With any remedy has both advantages and drawbacks, so you should choose one which you feel more suitable for your situation.
  • When you start up, there is no business climate which is completely safe, the first and only thing that make you can sustain is cover drawbacks and show advantages of your company.
  1. Ambiguous (adj: mơ hồ, không chắc chắn).
  • His strategy is somewhat ambiguous and that makes me confused
  • Because of her ambiguous target, so she cannot find a right way to reach exactly what she wants.
  • She explains to me ambiguously what happened so I still do not understand anything.
  1. Satisfy (v: thỏa mãn)
  • A good salesman is a person who can sell a large number of products, but a great salesman is a person who satisfy all of customer needs.
  • Come on now, tell me everything to satisfy my curiosity.
  • When you want to get this job, you have to satisfy all of requirements.
  • I was once haunted by needle every single time when I go to doctor and he always satisfy me that “well, everything is fine, just like ant bites”.
2 Likes

Hi, here are my suggestions:

3 Likes

I feel my educational outcomes boost significantly - why should not I use boost here?
[an] unstable [job] here I mean a job which doesn’t have a particular time. what should I change?

1 Like

Boost is a transitive verb, like “raise”, that needs an object:

“We need to boost/raise our profits.”

or

“Our profits need to be boosted/raised.”

NOT

“Our profits need to boost/raise.”

Unsteady employment or contingent work Contingent work - Wikipedia are better I think. Those have a negative connotation. “Because the job has odd hours.” or “because the job has unconventional hours.” are more neutral.

3 Likes

The amount of unsteady employment or contingent work has been constantly rising for the past few years and this trend will continue.

2 Likes