Help me check my paragraphs

The bar chart and the table provide information about the number of minutes people spent on houseworks in terms of sex in Great Britain. Overall, women tend to spend more time on housework than men in most type of tasks.
According to the charts, women spent over 74 minutes per day to cooking and washing dishes while men only spent 30 minutes. The same trend is applied to cleaning the house when woman use four times higher amount of time to do this. The gap of time between the two genders in take care of their children task is not large as females and males spent 45 and 20 minutes, respectively. However, in terms of washing clothes, women spent 25 minutes to do it whereas man only spent 2 minutes, a difference of 23 minutes.
Males use more time to do gardening and petcare as they spent above two times higher when compared to women in this category. Men also accounted for maintenace and odd jobs then women as they spent 26 minutes to do this however women only spent 9,5 minutes in these.

1 Like

The bar chart and table show the number of minutes spent on housework by gender in the UK. Overall, women tend to spend more time on most types of housework than men.
According to the tables, women spent more than 74 minutes per day on cooking and washing dishes, while men spent only 30 minutes. The same trend applies to cleaning the house, where women spend four times more time. The gap of time between the two genders in taking care of their children task is not large as women and men spent 45 and 20 minutes respectively. However, when it comes to washing clothes, women spent 25 minutes while men spent only 2 minutes, a difference of 23 minutes.
Men spent more time on gardening and pet care, spending more than twice as much as women in this category. Men also accounted for maintenance and odd jobs then women as they spent 26 minutes to do this however women spent only 9.5 minutes in this.

1 Like

I learn I can use “spending more than twice as much as women in this category.” instead of using “as they spent above two times higher when compared to women in this category.”. It helps reducing my word count a lot. Thank you Teacher.

1 Like

And I also found that spend is infinitive form of this word and spent is the past form ( I have used it in the wrong way for a long time :slight_smile: )

1 Like