Help me assess my essay

Help me with some suggestions.

Topic
Some people think the new buildings in cites and towns should be built in traditional styles. To what extent do you agree?

With the continuous economic growth, the number of new constructions in cities and towns is growing dramatically. Whether or not these new buildings should be built in old styles is a complicated problem. However, my answer is simple that it is up to the place where the building is going to be built.

Why some one wants new buildings to be built in traditional styles because they try to protect the historical styles of cites and towns. The historical styles are the part of our precious cultural heritage, which should be respected and preserved seriously. For this reason, in historical cities, the new constructions should be designed following the traditional styles and the government should allocate money to repair and recover traditional buildings. The intact old styles cities attract visitors and bring considerable income to local residents.

On the other hand, people need new building in modern styles. The protection does not mean to sacrifice the public needs. To solve this problem, people need to build a new city that is not very far from the old one. The new city should be convenient and comfortable so that people want to live and work there. For example, a new city has been built in London to develop the financial industry and the old one was been carefully preserved to attract more tourists.

In conclusion, new cities should be built to develop economy and satisfy people’s needs, but old cities should be protected to promote tourism. This practical way can avoid conflicts between history and development.

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of Ben Franklin’s life does the speaker mainly discuss?

Is there anyone can help me by polishing my essay? Thanks a lot.

With the continuous economic growth, the number of new constructions in cities and towns is growing dramatically. Whether or not these new buildings should be built in old styles is a complicated problem. However, my answer is simple that it is up to the place where the building is going to be built.

Why some one FEW PEOPLE wants new buildings to be built in traditional styles because they try to protect the historical styles of cites and towns. The historical styles are the part of our precious cultural heritage, which should be respected and preserved seriously. For this reason, in historical cities, the new constructions should be designed following the traditional styles and the government should allocate money to repair and recover traditional buildings. The intact old styles cities attract visitors and bring considerable income to local residents.

On the other hand, people need new buildingS in modern styles. The protection does not mean to sacrifice the public needs. To solve this problem, people need to build a new city that is not very far from the old one. The new city should be convenient and comfortable so that people want to live and work there. For example, a new city has been built in London to develop the financial industry and the old one was been carefully preserved to attract more tourists.

In conclusion, new cities should be built to develop economy and satisfy people’s needs, but old cities should be protected to promote tourism. This practical way can avoid conflicts between history and development.

You mean the rest of essay is all right?