Hello to the world! My name is Zhang. I am from New Zealand...

:lol: hello everybody my name is 10zhang from New Zealand!
plz send back! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Tenzep or 10zhang,
Nice to see you. Are you really from New Zealand? Are you male or female? What do you do though it’s non of my business? Anyway, I hope to be your friend sooner than later. Bye for now.

Noren
NEPAL

[i]Greetings to you my dearest Tenzhang:

Happy New Year 2009 to you and your family there.

I also want to befriend with you. What wil be very interesting with getting improved in my English skills.

I am a male aged 28 and live in the republic of the congo (formerpêople’s republic of the Congo).

With the Messiah’s LOVE,

Gautier.

[/i]

Hi Gautier (Born4Jesus),
I am very much happy to know that you want to be one of my friends, sure thing why not. So my friend, lets walk together in the path of righteousness; the path shown to us by our creator, Jesus Christ. Well, we cannot know the end of a thing. We do not have certainty about the plans of our days. Do you believe in Creationism? I do. Please tell me if you are or not. This much for now.
May the new year ahead be one of great fruitfulness as you achieve His priorities in your life.

In His glorious name
Noren
NEPAL

Hi! let us be friends?

Hi Tatyana,
How are you? I am OK at least for now. I am very glad to know that I will have your friendship. Actually, there are no such things as strangers only the friends we haven’t met. My name is Noren Lee, 30 yrs old. I am from NEPAL, South Asia. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal. I hope you will answer back to this post.

Your New Friend
Noren
NEPAL

dinel_drn@wlink.com.np
noren13@yahoo.com

Hello Noren!

I have just answered you. I have sent you a private message.

2 Likes