Hello to everybody from Iran!

hi
i am mohamed from egypt

hello how are you

Hi, It’s been months that I haven’t entered the website but I’ve been following all the articles they’ve been sending since that time… They were really useful

Hi… I’m fine. thanks :slight_smile: Hope you’re doing well

Hi Sama,
Your English is really good, which institute do you go? If you try to do the tests of this website regularly, you’ll see your definite progress after a while.
Good luck
Fariba

Hi Fariba… Thanks… You’re right the tests are really effective but I’ve been too busy lately and now I’m studying for Master entrace exam to take a place in higher stages at university.
After exam I’ll be back definitly…
I don’t go English class anymore but 3 years ago I went to Kish Institute and the course lasted 2 years…
Have fun

Hi Sama,
It’s quite interesting. I’m also getting prepared to take M.A examination in February,
I’ve got my CAE (Certificate of Advanced English) two months ago. The course was really effective but demanding.
Take care
Fariba

hi everybody

I really appreciate if you can help me to find the 4th edition ETS TOEFL software. I was finding on net for several weeks and I cannot get it yet. If someone has the link to download it, Thanks a lot for sharing with me. Im planning on to take the toefl next year on February.

Juliana

hello sama i am nasrin and live in iran . i am glad to meet you in this site. why do you want to learn english?

Hello Nasrin… Glad to meet you too… I think nowadays there is no one who doesn’t feel it necessary to learn English. It’ll be used in every field… from education and businesses to entertainments and hobbies…

hi everyone .
i am iranian and i am gald to meet Everyone. my english Language is not very good
please help me .
thanks a lot of.

Meanwhile Iran is a beautiful country and One of the best cultures

:):slight_smile:

IRAN is located in the heart of Middle east cute!

Hi to all the democracy people,
My simplest massage to you all come with us hand in hand to:
" FREE EGYPT"
From the the enemies of democracy " THE EGYPTIAN [/b]ARMED FORCES"

hello dear sama!
It’s been for year I lost my touch with English, coz I was busy studying for konkor!
but now after that I’m free to devote my time & attention to thing I like such as English practicing,reading book,…
anyhow;I found this forum very practical in improving my skill;at least at typing! :smiley:
Hop you success