Hello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends!

Hello people,

(You can see if my english is doing well - please let me know it)

I`m a Christian Protestant here in Brazil, and I would like to know if I have more brothers and sisters here to start a chat, and talk about the love of god.

Are you my brother?
Are you my sister?

This is a calling to a friendship start.

Thank you!
God bless you now in your place! (Do you believe it that you can be blessed now in your place?)
Buy! Buy!

Hi Dimitri,

Greetings!

Please try me as your good friend. This is Mujibur from Dhaka, Bangladesh. May be you are hearing about Bangladesh for the first time. It’s a South Asian country besides India & Myanmar. We have a identity of the warmth of the heart. Let you try to feel the warmth of the heart of Mujibur.

Please be in touch.

Mujibur

Hello Mujibur,

How are you doing my brother in Jesus? Of course my friend, the warmth of the heart is the best thing we have and are to us! I would like to know all the people around the world. Share our reason of living.

Im from the Capital of Brazil, is Dhaka the capital?

In the Love of Christ Jesus,

Dimitri Godoy

May the fire of Jesus burn your heart

Hello Dimitri Godoy,

Nice to have a chat with you. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. We grow lot of rice here. There are other crops like vegetables, mango, banana, spices, jute, tea and many other crops. The soil is very fertile to grow in fact everything, you can say. Its the deltaic basin of Bay of Bengal. We eat lot of fish from the sweet water, that is free from salinity; of course, we get fish from the Bay of Bengal (saline water) too. You will like the living of Bagladesh especially for the seasonal variability in a year here. The scenic beauty is quite attractive here, but for our weak econonmic background and for lacking the political stability we are lagging much behind to tape the rich natural resources available.

By the by, let you know that lot of Bangladeshi people are fan of your football team of Brazil. During this world cup, you could see lot of Brazilian national flags are flattering on the roof tops of the houses through out Bangladesh. This is an expression of our people’s crazyness with the games like football, cricket etc.

Best regards,

Mujibur

Hi Dimitri!
I’m Zabi, one of your sisters in Christ from Romania. This is my first message and I was encouraged by your invitation to join this forum. To answer your question, yes, I believe I can be blessed where I am. A blessing uttered over a person can operate even in a another country. Words have power to heal, to bring about change in one’s life.
God bless you and your family.

Hello Dimitri!
I am Prashant.
I want to enhance my spoken english and i find this site very useful for this.
I have a suggestion that we should chat in English on yahoo messenger using headphones and mike.
if ur interested then add me as friend on yahoo messenger.
My yahoo ID is Prashant_kumar622@yahoo.com

Hello Prashant,

I appreciate that you want to enhance your spoken English and you find this site very useful for this purpose too. You are right that we should chat in English on yahoo messenger using headphones and mike. I’m interested to chat with you. I would request you to add me as your friend on yahoo messenger. My yahoo ID is mujib1955@yahoo.com.

I would request you to give me some tips on using the Yahoo Messanger! as I’m not that conversant in it.

Mujibur

Hello Zabi! Sorry for the late reply! But I felt so much glad for your reply! I thank Jesus for your life! That message you spoke was very pleasant and in time! Now I know that I have Brothers and Sisters all around the World. Send my greetings to People over there! Jesus loves you all!