Hello, Silvia is back, have you been missing me?

Hallo!
I’m here! I haven’t written since a long time because in this period I’m very busy!
Well, I want to say you something about my life…
I’m an executive researcher in a marketing rsearch institute in Milano named Eurisko: Anyone has never heard this name?
I’m 24 years old and I live in Monza, near Milano.
I want to improve my English because I need it on work, but also because I think is important in the actual social frame.
I’d like to know what do you think about how to learn English: is better read english book sor watch english films?
I know a lot of grammar rules but I have difficult in conversation!

Thank you

By

Silvia

hello siby
you said:I want to improve my English because I need it on work .
and I’d like to know what do you think about how to learn English: is better read english book sor watch english films?

you can improve your English by doing many things like joining English forums and by taking cources in ELS or British concil fot two or three months and you will be better .
I think that both of them is the best you can read English books and watching movies every day and you will improve your English .
last month I joined ELS in Kuwait and I was really interested and I will join it in the spring holiday :slight_smile:

Hallo bent_ilq8!

Thank you for your suggestions!
So, you come from Kuwait: I’d like to know something about your country, above all considering what is happening in these last days…
What do you think? Why do you love so much it?
Are you afraid of something?

Silvia

Hi Siby!
Speaking about the ways of learning…well, all the ways are good if you do them thoroughly… as for me I adore watching films for there you can hear a real native speakersspeech!!! Thats also good to know classical English & to knowEnglish slang to communicate. well, anything you find interesting!!!

Hi Jailbird,

I’m agree with you. It’s better doing what is more funny and interesting!

But I’ve still some difficult to understand everything actors say. I Think I can improve only with watching films as frequently as possible!

Thank you for your suggestions

Siby