Hello everybody

this is Powerjoko and I’m happy to be a member of this great forum. I’m from Germany, Bavaria (Oktoberfest ;-)) I’m 47, married with two kids. Special thanks to Torsten and his team for those excellent exercises.

Hello Powerjoko,
wellcome in the forum. So you are an Oberbayer, are you a supporter of the famous soccer club Bayern Muenchen?

Hello everybody. I wrote here a few days ago. I’m from Venezuela but I live in Guadalajara, Spain from April, an small city near to Madrid. I am 55 years old. My wife is spanish. I’m physician and work in the hospital of the city
It’s my first time in an English forum so I appreciate your advises, suggestions and corrections about my performance. Nice to meet you.

Hello Powerjoko and Jaruizaponte. How are things with you, Powerjoko down there in Bavaria? Have you been to the Oktoberfest this year already? Jaruizaponte, what’s the weather like in Guadalajara? Talk to you soon. Regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A picnic[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

the Oktoberfest starts only on 21. September. But I won’t visit it, because it is too crowded. 6,000,000 (six million!!!) people want to visit Munich during that time. So, I think you can imagine how crowded it will be.

Best regards

powerjoko

Hi. Here the weather is too hot in summer and very cold and windy in winter. Rarely snow in winter. Spring is beautiful, rainy but beautiful. Autum is cold. By the way, I went to Germany in 2005 and visited oktoberfest. It´s fascinating

hello there…my name’s Do Quang, i am from Viet Nam,…i have wanted to improve my english from long time ago…and i’ve tried to find some English forum to make friend all over the word and untill today…i am in this forum.i want to have a lot of friend from all over the word…i hope i will have a lot wonderful friend in this forum…:slight_smile: