Hello Everybody

It’s good to be here , hello everyone…

Hello Ebrar and welcome to the forum!

Hello Xiaomuou,
My name is Noren and I am from Nepal, where the world’s tallest mountain Mt. Everest lies. I will appreciate it very much if you will help me in my American English. Which state of the USA are you from? Just curious.
Looking forward to your response.

Hello Noren,

It’s nice to meet you. It seems you are very active in this forum. I hope you’ve found it very useful.

I know of Mt. Everest, it’s a very popular mountain among very serious mountain climbers. I don’t climb mountains but I’ve watched some specials about people who have and the challenges they faced in doing so.

I’m originally from Oregon, but I lived for a while in Idaho and Kansas too. I’ve been living in the Netherlands now for the last 10 years.

I’d be happy to help if I can, however, I am not a teacher. I can’t answer technical questions about grammar or how the language works. I mostly talk with people in the speaking section of the forum, recording messages with them. I find it very enjoyable, getting to know people around the world; and they seem to enjoy and appreciate having a native speaker to talk with. Some of us have become good friends.

Take care,
Megan (Xiaomuou)

1 Like