Hello everybody! I can understand all I read, the problem is when I want to speak

I am a bad student of english language, but I try to improve my knowledge each day. I can understand all I read, the problem is when I want to speak or write. I do not know if I speak well. Perhaps I can go to live to London in future, until then, I try to learn more with your help.
Have a good day!

I agree with you… Read is far easier than speak and write, because we need to think a lot when we are having a conversation, I often forget the words and the most difficult to me is learn all grammar.
I would like to live abroad too in the future, but I don´t know if I will have the chance.
bye

Perhaps we set high standards for ourself and demand a perfect speaking English and have shame to speak and make mistakes…

It is true :stuck_out_tongue: Sometimes I avoid to speak something because I don’t know if I will say it correctly.
But I really cant talk fluently, because I know people whose study at my school language an they talk completely different than me. They don’t stop to think, sometimes I need to translate the word before I talk it.

What kind of accent do you think is easier or more difficult to understand, Britannic or American?