Health matters

Psoriasis Symptoms, Triggers & Problems - A Case Study - Part 1 - Dermalex

I first eyed??? to develop psoriasis about six years ago now. The main symptoms I get are itching and redness and also flakiness. The main places on my body, I get the symptoms are on my hands, arms and on my face. If it was a really bad day and I was really flared up I would try not to go out – sometimes when I was being flared up badly on my face like I won’t even go the like the local shop. Some people you see look at you as if you’ve got something that might be catching. ??? paranoid of what you feel about people as they are taking a step back from you because they are not quite sure what it is, so it’s just a kind of that makes you more self-conscious about it. The more I stressed out I get the worse it flares up or so it itches… so then it would bleed and then it just looked worse and itches like all odds on top of each other. And also, when I’m more stressed out, I smoke as well which can also aggravate it. So, it’s just a vicious cycle really ??? struggling together ???. I’ve been prescribed many different creams and stuff over the time. I’ve had several different steroid-type creams and also bathing liquid which you put in the bath and then wash with and also shampoo from where I get on my scalp. And because they contain steroids-like, you can only take them short-term any way. So, it felt a bit like a putting plaster over a wound.
And coming up on the DermalexChannel. Find out how James’ life has changed since using Dermalex.
Ahoi