Happy new year

Today is the last day of 2011. You know in my country, Vietnam, we celebrate the new lunar year, but today is so excited, street with many people, they are going to go to entertainment. My family usually watch TV to see many friends around the world celebrate New Year. Interestingly, I found that friends living in New Zealand celebrate the New year firstly. we can share together how your countries celebrate your new year?

1 Like

All my teachers,
Many thanks for your hard work and may the New year 2012 bring you joy, love, happiness in your life.
Sincerely yours,
Ramilya

1 Like

Hi everyone, today is the first day of 2012 in Vietnam

1 Like

Pojar why you copy my post, can you explain ^^, there is some mistakes?

1 Like

Hi MinhVu,
Quoting of posts without adding anything happens from time to time.

Sometimes it’s because a new member isn’t certain how to post.
Other times it’s because someone is playing around.

I shouldn’t worry about it if I were you.

1 Like

HALLO MY NAME IS DIMITRA!I’M FROM GREECE.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY.IT IS THE FIRST TIME I JOIN A FORUM AND MY PURPOSE IS TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH IN ORDER TO PASS MY CPE EXAMS…AS FAR AS I SAW SITES MATERIAL IS FAR USEFUL I HONESTLY HOPE TO HELP ME ACHIVE MY GOAL.

Yeah pleased to meet you. My ambition is that I am going to take the TOEFL exam and get high score in 2012. We can share each other our background and our experience in studying foreign languages as well as English

Happy, prosperous New Year 2012, my teachers and English learners!
Regards,
Ilshat

I hope all of us have a good 2012!

Hi MinhVu, i’m from Vietnam too. Nice to meet you

Me too. Pleased to meet you.

Hihi…It seem there are many Vietnamese here, and I’m not an exception ^^
Can you introduce yourself?
I’m Hong Nhung-accountant, 27 years - old
Nice to meet you guys.

Hello, I am also Vietnamese. I’m Lien, a counselor on English courses for company and corporation.

I am 23 years old. That’s good to know you guys.

Hi Lien, where do you work? Tp.HCM huh? and what is your company (center)?

I am sorry I am not in HCMC, I work for The Oxford English Academy (OEA Vietnam) 343 Doi Can - Ba Dinh - Ha Noi. :slight_smile:
If you are looking for good agent, welcome to OEA Vietnam.
Teachers are very good, they are all master.
Actually my mayjor was not English so that my skills are not really good. But I hope that my skills will be improved. I have worked for this agent only 1 month, after trial time, I can register courses here.
Working here, I am now confident in communicating with foreigners.

Hello Torsten and all of my teachers,
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you happiness, good health, and much success in 2016!!!
Kindest regards,
Ramilya

Hello everyone on this English learning site. I am very glad to be here to learn English grammar and most important I have to improve my speaking skills.
By the way I wish to all you Happy New Year !
All the Best
Daiga

Happy New Year 2016

I reciprocate your greetings. Thank you.

1 Like

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

1 Like