Greetings from Brazil

Hi everybody!

I’m Jacqueline from Brazil. I love English, speak Portuguese, understand Spanish and Norwegian is coming soon.

This page is absolutely awesome and I’m sure I will have lots of fun in here.

See ya! :slight_smile:

hey JacquelineL,its cool to learn and speak foreign languages.what’s your next language to learn after Norwegian?

Heya! Hmm I’m thinking about learning Italian or French. :slight_smile:

Hi Jacqueline,
Welcome to this page. I hope you can find many useful and funny thing from this.

P/S: I love Spanish and intend to study it after English ^^

Hi Everyone,

I am from India, My mother Tongue is Tamil, but I love English language. I started loving the language English only after joining the Forum. In school days, I used to cry when the English class teacher entered the class room. Because I was very week in Grammar, nobody was there to teach me and guide me, I would feel very badly. Now I have learned English to my satisfaction, and now I can take class to junior students, primary school level. But my husband will never send me anywhere for going job.

Whether we earn money or not, knowing English language is like a Permanent Asset
it cannot be depreciated by its value, but it can be appreciated when we use it in proper way.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Beesnees Madam,

In the above letter, I have made a mistake, which you/nobody has noticed that, Ï am very Week/Weakin grammar, I should have written Weak instead of week.
I thought you would point it out the mistake, you have not done it, due to your work load
.Whether we earn money or not, knowing English language is like a Permanent/Fixed Asset.

Thank you
S.Shanthi

hi jacquelineL i am harsh, i am from india, i realy love english and resently started reading novels which created more intrest in me about english .I would realy love to talk to you .And by the way as you live in brazil will you be going to watch some live action of upcoming football world cup ?

Now-a-days, I hate English, but I love French, Hindi, and other languages.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

‘Nowadays’ is one word. There are no hyphens in it.

Non Merci.

hi beesneees madam, i am harsh, i am having problem in deciding where to use ‘ride’ and where ‘drive’. I mean for which vehicle i should use one of them.Would you like to tell me ?

ride a motorbike, bicycle, moped, scooter, tricycle
drive a car, bus, tram,train
steer a boat, ship
pilot a plane

thank you very very much madam!

has anyone read the new novel of sir Jeffrey Archer ? "Be carefull what you wish for "

Thank you! YEah, Spanish is nice. I can understand a little,since it’s so similar to Portuguese. :slight_smile:

Hey! I don’t think I will watch any match because I will be in Europe, so I will just see it on TV :slight_smile:

Ok!

Dear Forum

As I feel discomfort to use TOEIC Listening Exercises through your Forum, I don’t want to attend test and waste your forum materials at free of cost. I have got Sir Alan’s lessons in my folder and I will read it whenever I feel to read. And I have been getting free lessons and exercise for practice online without paying money. So I am improving my English through that, I will not forget this Forum since it is my base for learning English. Especially I should say thanks to Sir Torsten and Sir Allan who were my back bone to me for learning English.

Thank you

S.Shanthi