GRE issue essay - A nation should require all of its students to

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

For a student, a strong base in education is very important prior to attending college but more crucial than this is that other students are not at advanced level. If all of the student study same national curriculum, every body would be on the same level, so when they enter college, they do not have to worry about if others know something more than them. I believe that schools should have same curriculum.
First, having the opportunity to study same subjects, students would focus more on how well they can understand better than others instead of worrying about the level of education other students have. So instead of wallowing in unwarranted fears they would exert their energy in to mastering the subjects. Different curriculum may affect their performance at college. For instance, in my college the student came from various states of the country and most of them had different subjects in their school. Some of them had studied subject ‘computers’ in their school and some of them like me had not, so we were required to spend more hours on this subject than the rest of the students. This gives an edge to other students who are already acquainted with ‘computers’.
Second, having same subjects would help both teachers and students, in case they need to transfer at a different location. Teachers’ don’t have to fret if the other school has same books or syllabus while changing job. Similarly transferring to a different school would not hamper a student’s studies as the syllabus is same.
However, as tempting as this claim sounds, it is almost as difficult to implement it. The main issue is the cultural and language barriers. Different parts of a nation have different notions for education. For example, a nation having large and diverse population, it is very difficult to make such a major change in education. Moreover, the claim does not cover the students who are not capable of handing same curriculum or who don’t want to attend college after their school.
Hence, a universal pattern of education would be beneficial for students who can comprehend the complex subject and want to attend college. There is no doubt that this policy would engender uniformity in the level of education.

Hi, your writing is not too bad, but I had some issues with your essay, the first body paragraph especially. Your arguments were not entirely convincing to me - I don’ think I fully understood your main point and the logic behind your arguments. The rest of your essay seemed better, but you still had some minor errors here and there and some awkward and unnatural sounding phrases.