GRE issue#3 (please score this essay and give me any feedback)

Hi! I am a student who are preparing for GRE, and happen to find this spectacular homepage.
I was wondering what my GRE writing score would be, so I posted my responses to the GRE question below. Since I speak English as a second language and don’t have many writing experiences, my essay would be somewhat laughable. Please excuse for my poor English level, and all of you are welcome to give any harsh feedbacks and score(0~6, which is same scale as actual GRE test)to me.
Thank you

Q)Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

A)
These days, we can hear lots of scandals floating around us. It is so influential that it sometimes making the people who are in them to commit suicide, and unforgettable. From this, we can realize that it can be a big deal for them contrary to us that we usually consider them as mere facts. Is it right to spread bad rumors to get the attention of people, I mean exploiting them? I would think not, and here are the reasons for my arguments.

Those incidences would not be big deal for us; protagonists of the sensational news will regard them otherwise. It would likely to damage them psychologically, and even can make them to contemplate suicides. I remember one case which a renowned woman celebrity to give up on her life because of the rumor. The gossip was she was having an affair with a wealthy man despite the fact that she was engaged. After this incidence dissipated rapidly, people were shocked to hear it, and criticized for her misdeed. It was probable that her mood fell into gloomy state, but no one knew that she would consider about giving up her life. Everyone lives matters, and it is not right to make others to relinquish their lives. Therefore, the scandal that is capable of making others fall into urgent situation is better to be in unknown state.

Scandals are not only threatening lives of others, but also die hard. Its intensity is so strong that it is difficult to erase in our minds. I suppose we all remember many misdeeds of celebrities, and politicians. The stories would come to place occasionally during the meetings for fun. It would be quite be mesmerizing and entertaining for us, but those who are the characters of them would be uncomfortable with them. Despite the fact that they are regretting for their immoral behaviors, people would regard them as the same persons that committed misdeeds. Giving them a second chance may be better than just consider them as villain. People’s characters constantly change and it is unreasonable to think that they are stuck with their misdeeds.

However, the above argument may have a positive side. It can hamper them to commit their misdeeds again. They would always recognize that people are watching them, and they would highly likely to abandon their bad attitudes because of them. Suppose you are living in a small suburb, and did a bad thing. Almost all the People in your town would know everything about it since the size of suburb is small, and this thing won’t vanish from people’s minds; your deed was so terrible that it wasn’t happen until then. You will be ashamed of yourself, and likely to prevent this incidence from happening again. Hence, it can be said that scandal have one bright side.

To sum it up, it is not right to spread scandals to get the attentions of people, because of the above reasons; it is quite dangerous for the people who are involved with them, and it is unforgettable. So it is wise not to dissipate any rumors and should contemplate other means to focus the attentions.

2 Likes