GRE female study partner

i need GRE female study partner.

I just graduated from college yesterday with a bachelors in Resource Economics. I’m planning to start studying for the GRE because I would like to apply to grad school in the next two years. I have never studied for this before, and I’m not planning to take the test for at least four months. If you or anyone else is interested in studying together you can drop me a message. I would prefer someone in the U.S. because it will be easier to coordinate times, but anyone is welcome to send an email.

Hey guy,
I’m also looking for s.o to study GRE with me. Nice to meet you

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?

@Matli90: Is this something special that you are looking only for a GRE female study partner…?

hi i am from bangalore(india). i am also searching for GRE study partner let me know if you still need a study partner and i donnt have any perference guy or gal anything will do just that person should be serious

Anyone interested in becoming study partner for GRE, my skype id is sharma_rahul77. I am planning to give GRE in within next 6 months

Hi, I am preparing for my GRE now ,and I need a partner to have a writing correction each other , if u r interesting in it , drop me a message!

You might want to reconsider posting your e-mail address on the forums. Please read this:
Why is it not a good idea to publish my e-mail address on the forum?

i need a gre partner.anyone interested??

hi. I also want to get a partner for gre.

I plan to give my GRE exam in September. Please contact via PM

Please think carefully about posting personal information like Skype addresses! This warning is given a few messages back in this thread: