Gre 1220. help required. plzz

hi there. actually my bro just gave his gre and toefl. he is applying for fall07 MS in comp engg. his scores were toefl ibt-105 and gre-1220(verbal 450; quant 770). can u give me some idea regarding what universities in US shud he apply to so as to get admission. also can he get any type o scholarship with these scores. scholarship is really important. can only manage around half of his fees. his cgpa and other details are as follows:
gpa till 3rd year end : 7.2 (10 pointer) equivalent to around 3.2 (4 pointer)
12th : 79% with topped in school in comp sc in cbse board exams (national level exams conducted)
10th : 68%
4 projects done at training and at college. all of them regarding automation of some or other systems used at office and educational levels.
1 project which won the best project in comp sc category national award at INTEL STDF '02
has certificates for social work and other things.

also he is sending his scores to UIC (university of illinois at chicago); any chances of getting accepted with any scholarship? what more details are required. kindly lemme know and i will post them. also, if i asked the questin at a wrong place kindly lead me to the correct forum/thread. wud be really grateful if u cud help by bro out. thanking u in advance.

help plzz…wud be really grateful…