Grammar Check.

I am Ranvir from Delhi, India. I am travelling to Newyork this month Nov 14th to Dec19th . I need an studio apartment ( separate room ) and kitchen, WIFI. Please suggest if you have any availability asap.

My office is in north york street. so please tell me how much time will it take from there?

My name is Ranvir and I am from Delhi, India. I am travelling to New York from Nov 14th 2016 to Dec 19th 2016. I need a studio apartment (separate room and kitchen),with WIFI. Please let me know if you have any availability asap.

My office is on North York Street, so please could you also tell me how much travel time there will be by public transport between my office and the apartment.

I have corrected grammar errors, punctuation errors and vocabulary errors.

I am Ranvir from Delhi, India. I am travelling to New York from November 14 to December 19, 2016. I need a studio apartment with a separate room, kitchen and WIFI. Please confirm availability as soon as possible. My office is on North York Street, so please let me also know how long it will take to get there from that apartment by public transport.

“I am Ranvir from Delhi, India” Is this person the only Ranvir in Delhi? If not, then this is best avoided.

“a studio apartment with a separate room, kitchen and WIFI” A room separate from the apartment?

Please do not complicate things for non-native users. ‘I am Ranvir’ is better than ‘My name is Ranvir’. And ‘from Delhi’ means coming or speaking from/living in Delhi. There is no other interpretation possible while someone is making an enquiry like this. Nobody bothers about whether he is the only Ranvir. ‘I’m May from London’ does not mean that the speaker is British prime minister. A separate room will mean one for privacy in addition to the drawing-cum-bedroom and kitchen usually found in a studio apartment.
Be short, simple and plain but be communicative. Brevity is the soul of wit > Shakespeare.

I’m explaining why the version I gave is better. Just because you don’t like it do is not make it ‘overcomplicating matters’. He is not the only Ranvier living in Delhi. You actually manage to contradict yourself with your argument about ‘May from London’. Equally, as originally written, the 'separate room is open to misinterpretatiow, so you cannot say without confirmation what the requirement is.

I have explained how it is used.

Are you really suggesting that “my name is —” and “I am from —” are patterns that are too complex for learners? Because that is how it is coming across.