Thanks for your answers, Yankee.
Here are my opinions. Please correct them.
- The great financial political conditions. C
- The great financial, political conditions. C
- The great, financial and political conditions. I
- The great, financial, political conditions. I
- The boring depressing English novel. C
- The boring, depressing, English novel. C
- The boring, depressing and English novel. C
- The boring depressing and English novel. I
9.The boring and depressing and English novel.I
10.The boring and depressing English novel. C
PS: I only know:
1/Gradable adjectives can be used with adberbs such as really, extremely…to say that a thing or person has more or less of a particular quality.
Ungraduable adjectives themselves imply “to a large degree” and are seldom used with these adverbs.
2/ When 2 gradable adjectives come before the noun, we can put either a comma or and btw them.
Ex: An attractive big garden
= An attractive and big garden.
2 ungradable adjectives have and btw them if they are from the same class.
Ex: financial and political conditions.
So, what happen with more than 2 gradable adj and more than 2 ungradable adj, I don’t know.
My purpose is not only to find the most correct sentences but to find all correct sentences. So, please share with me all your opinions.
Yankee, as from tomorrow (24-10), what I’ll post here, I won’t post them in any forums.Do you like that?
Anyway,sorry and thanks very much for your answers.